Thinking About Divorce While Living Abroad?

Let our Houston Divorce Lawyers Help

Photo of Gavel and GlobeOftentimes, Texans who move overseas, either for military duty or for other business matters, face the possibility of a divorce, but may find it difficult to return to the United States to speak with a Houston divorce lawyer. More often than not, such situations involve one spouse who still resides in the United States filing a divorce proceeding against the other spouse, who is outside of the country. Even if you are currently living abroad, you can obtain a divorce that is effective in Texas if you have the support of a Houston divorce attorney familiar with long-distance divorces.

An experienced attorney can use depositions, telephone conversations, e-mail and faxes to handle your divorce matters, so that you don’t have to return to the United States simply to appear in court. The Houston divorce lawyers at John K. Grubb & Associates, P.C., assist clients who are overseas for:

  • Military service
  • Government assignments
  • Extended business trips

If you are overseas and facing the possibility of a Houston divorce, we can assist you with all aspects of the divorce process including property division, child custody and alimony arrangements. Contact a Houston divorce lawyer at John K. Grubb & Associates, P.C., today for help with your divorce while living abroad.